Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Emily's Trailer

Em has figured out that if you need to move it, you need at least a pick-up, and hopefully you have a trailer.

She's set up her own trailer with her dolly stroller, and she gets along pretty good with it:



If you really want to see what it is all about, click this. This is an Apple quicktime made by my camera. Most browsers have a quicktime plug-in available. If you do have Quicktime, and you are able to view the clip, that slappin' sound is the autofocus on my camera. My camera is
not a motion camera, but it does take movie shots and it renders them into Quicktime format.

I think soon we'll consider a digital handi-cam. Yikes, I hate to think about that buying adventure with all the technology available.

Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home